CDIE are highly experienced project management consultants who integrate seamlessly with onsite or head office teams. We offer extensive expertise in conducting the due diligence needed to support new construction projects.
From support in securing an opportunity through to closeout and successful contract completion, we have the capacity and capabilities to service every stage of the contract.
Effective and pragmatic project management is the common objective for all. This is the cornerstone for the successful delivery of any construction project.
Our specialist construction advisors are highly skilled to service your project at any stage.
Project start up
Methodical and efficient, we are quick to identify system deficiencies and lack of robustness in project control procedures. We help you and everyone involved to develop a sturdy foundation for planning in the following areas:
- Development of tender programme to approved construction programme
- Procurement management & administration
- Change control strategy, management & advisory
- Contract administration
- Project monitoring
- Document management
Project management services
We understand the real status and the real issues you face when undertaking complex construction projects. That includes where you’re maximising productivity and where the shortfalls are.
We support you with facts and the reality of any given situation. Only then can you make accurate decisions that lead to ideal outcomes.
Our project management support includes:
- Planning and project control management
- Forensic planners
- Shutdown planners
- Project control engineers / specialists
- Commercial & contracts management
- Commercial managers
- Contracts managers and administrators
- Claims managers and specialists
Project close out
- Final account preparation and negotiation
- Independent expert reports on valuation